Wednesday 26 November 2008

Business Card - Bright Ideas Design


Above is a business card that I designed for a fictional company called, "BrightIdeasDesign." The company was described as a fresh and funky company and our design had to reflect this style.

I decided to use bright colors for the text because it relates to the style of the company, being young and funky. I used a slight reflection on the word design to add a sleek and professional look to the business card.

I decided on using the image of the light bulb as it relates to the words bright and ideas. On the back of the business card the image of the light bulb is bright as if it has been switched on. The meaning behind this is that it relates to when someone gets an idea come to their head.

If i were to make adjustments to this business card I would make the text larger on the back of the card. I would also slightly nudge the text up one or maybe two pixels.

No comments: